MYOB has teamed up with Dynamic Business to offer 15 lucky readers a pass worth $199 to a huge online marketing training event, being run by top New Zealand digital marketing specialist Blue Banana.
Blue Banana has put together a 10-week series of webinars, which will run on a Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 1pm AEST and cover a range of digital marketing topics small business owners need to know about.
If attendees can’t make the time of the webinar, they’ll be recorded and made available later on that day.
Normally, a pass would cost $199, but we have passes to give away to the first 15 readers who email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your business name with your entry.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Defining your target market
- Creating and running your Facebook page
- Using Twitter
- Fast track your LinkedIn profile
- Getting to know Pinterest
- Creating simple YouTube videos
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Using LinkedIn for networking
- Email marketing
- Google +
- Using Google Adwords
- Opportunities for business from the mobile internet revolution
- YouTube – Insights, tags and distribution
- Insiders guide to using the internet to get more customers
This competition is open to readers around the world, and will close at 10am on 3 May 2012. For more information on the online course, click here.