Ensure you have the most efficient administration systems in place by following these tips:
- Learn to use management software properly to optimise your use of them.
- Set aside a block of time to tackle difficult activities instead of approaching tasks in fragments.
- Ask staff for an activity template if you find you’re doing repeat tasks.
- Delegate where possible. This may mean training staff or hiring external expertise.
- Try to use digital systems such as online banking where possible as they are often more efficient and keep better records.