Free to join, the pillowPOINTS loyalty reward program offers you the opportunity to earn pillowPOINTS for all your travel bookings across six partner sites regardless of whether they are last-minute accommodation bookings for business travel or family holidays. Once earned, pillowPOINTS can be redeemed any time across attractions, tours, car hire and transfers around Australia and New Zealand and accommodation across 168 countries, 278 cities and more than 100,000 hotels around the world. pillowPOINTS is one of very few loyalty programs which reward last-minute accommodation bookings.
For last-minute travel bargains and year round travel deals, visit www.pillowpoints.com.au or its partner sites www.needitnow.com.au, www.sunloverholidays.com.au, www.needtoescape.com.au, www.nswholidays.com.au, www.travelmate.com.au and www.travelpoint.com.au.
To enter the draw to win 216,000 pillowPOINTS (equivalent to $1,000 worth of travel), simply tell us in 100 words or less how your business could use $1,000 worth of travel. The most creative entry will win! Email your entry to email@example.com
Details of Prize
1. Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable in cash.
2. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win 216,000 pillowPOINTS which is worth $1,000 worth of travel.
3. The winner must become a pillowPOINTS member in order to redeem their prize.
4. There is no expiry date on the prize
5. The prize is accommodation only and does not include checked baggage charges, spending money, meals, additional taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs.
6. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value.
7. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonable anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.