If you have an idea, are in business already, or are thinking about taking the plunge, you should meet Young Entrepreneurs Australia (YEOZ). The organisation aims to support and advocate for young people in business. Through workshops, special events and public forums, YEOZ allows young people to have a voice, share their ideas and learn from experienced mentors who have been there already.
The next event will be held in Brisbane and has an impressive line-up of inspirational people to speak, run workshops and network with. Confirmed so far are:
- Phillip Di Bella: Founder of Di Bella Coffee and Brisbane Business News Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010.
- Kye Macdonald: Owner of Skye Recruitment and runner up in Brisbane Business News Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010.
- Katrina Chambers: Partner at Flower and Hart Lawyers.
- Luca Casali: Lecturer at QUT Business Faculty and expert business strategist.
- Ross Scutts: Founder of Auzrun and Young Entrepreneurs Club.
- Anne Sorensen: Owner of MarketingIsUs and veteran marketing strategist.
- Heather Smith: Owner of Anise Consulting and fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Where: Broncos Leagues Club, 98 Fulcher Street, Red Hill.
When: Monday 11 July 2011, 6.30pm to 10pm.
Tickets: $30. On sale now through www.yeoz.com.au