Professional networking website, LinkedIn, has just released their most viewed profiles within the Australian internet industry.
An astounding 80 percent of the country’s five million working professionals are on LinkedIn.
According to LinkedIn, senior executives and entrepreneurs are leveraging the LinkedIn platform to boost their professional brand.
Not in any order:
1. Matt Barrie – CEO & chairman of Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is a website that connects small businesses and individuals with freelancers around the globe. Over four million projects have been outsourced through Freelancer.com
2. Clifford Rosenberg – S.E. Asia & Australia NZ managing director of LinkedIn
According to a survey conducted by The Wall Street Journal, 41 percent of small-business owners said that LinkedIn was the social media tool with the greatest potential to help their firms.
3. Kate Vale – Australia & NZ managing director of Spotify
Spotify makes ease of the process of listening and downloading music. By the end of December 2012, Spotify recorded a total of 20 million active users.
4. Sally-Anne Newson – Australia country manager of ASOS.com
ASOS.com is one of UK’s largest online fashion and beauty store. It opened its first international office in Sydney in 2012.
5. Sharon Melamed – managing director of Matchboard.com.au
Matchboard.com.au is a free web based sourcing service specialising in the supply chain around sales, customer service and back office.
6. David Rohrsheim – general manager of Uber Austalia
Taxi in style. Uber is a start-up that created an app which connects passengers with drivers of luxury cars for hire.
7. Mick Liubinskas – co-founder of Pollenizer
Pollenizer is an online venture builder that builds startups and share learning experiences with the new generation of entrepreneurs.
8. John Anstey – founder & CEO of Elcom
Elcom is a software company providing web content management solutions into any organisation. They gave more than 1000 successful customer implementations around the world with clients such as Hyundai, Kia, Target, Austrade, and many more.
9. Mark Randall – Australia & NZ country manager of Rackspace Hosting
Rackspace is an enterprise level hosting service to any type of business around the world. There are almost 5,000 Australian customers.