In today’s business climate, people need and demand to communicate and collaborate with each other quickly and efficiently. The business environment is now fast-paced and global. Keeping employees connected to people and information is especially important for small and medium sized businesses like yours.
A multi-device, mobile and increasingly multi-location business environment requires you to manage your business communications flexibly and productively This can be done by:
- Ensuring you have the best talent in your business by offering a flexible workspace beyond the normal confinements of the office.
- Maximising access to information resulting in improved communication.
- Making the most of new technology that will help your business by being able to integrate new devices and applications.
- Streamlining business processes, so that employees can access the right information when they need in, increasing your business’s profitability and efficiently.
To meet these communication challenges, many companies are turning to unified communications. Unified solutions help streamline communications between people and organisations, bringing together:
- Voice mail
- Conferencing (audio, video and web)
You may be taking a long hard look at areas where you can cut costs without compromising on quality of service delivered to customers. Potential cost savings from unified communication solutions include travel, telcoms and IT.
Unified Communications: New benefits to your business
A unified communications solution allows you to move your phone system and other communications services to a single network. It is not only cost effective – it also allows your employees to take advantage of your business network to communicate and stay in touch anytime, anywhere. Benefits include:
- Serving customers better – Align your phone system and your CRM system. For example, when a customer calls, employees will automatically see an information box on their computer (or phone) containing relevant and useful customer information.
- Connecting employees and offices – You can have one phone number ring on multiple phones simultaneously so they can be easily reached.
- Working from anywhere – Employees can work from home or an alternative workplace and be reachable on their usual workplace number.
- Using a variety of communication devices – Employees will able to communicate through videoconferencing and teleconferencing anytime and in cost effective way.
- Improving productivity – Unified communications allows you to streamline your business processes, such as time cards and staffing.
- Securing your business – Protect your business information from viruses, hackers and other online threats.
Unified communication solutions from Cisco
Cisco’s unified communication systems are designed to improve how people in your business collaborate internally and externally. Voice, video, data, mobility, messaging, conferencing and call centre applications can integrate with both exiting and IP-based telephony systems to provide maximum flexibility. With Cisco Unified Communications you can migrate systems at your own pace and can allow employees to work and communicate efficiently anytime, anywhere.