The number 1 can be so powerful; it’s really just a matter of how you look at. While small, it can make a fundamental difference in your business growth each and every day.
You can use the power of 1 to:
- Focus for 1 hour every day on that revenue generating product.
- Launch 1 product or service
- Implement 1 marketing campaign
- Add 1 marketing tool to your evergreen marketing
- Add 1 media pitch to your PR tasks this week
- Add 1 hour of follow up with clients, prospects, suppliers etc every day
- Send 1 newsletter each week to increase your visibility
- Hire that 1 person to assist you focus your time on your business
- If in retail, add $1 to your prices. If you sell 50 products a day, that’s $50 extra each DAY with little effort
- In a service related business? Add just 1 extra item of value to your clients each month. After 1 year you’ve improved your value and ensured clients will continue
- Arrange a time to meet 1 influencer in your industry. Connections are super important for growth
- Implement 1 system to fuel growth. A customer relationship management system is imperative
- Make 1 approach to someone you really want to speak to. More than likely they’ll say yes
- Pick 1 line on your Profit and Loss to focus on each week. Understand it and then improve it
- Call 1 client each day just to find out how they are
- Add 1 new client each week – that’s 52 for the year
- Remove 1 barrier for clients and prospects to communicate with you
- Say yes to 1 person who looks up to you as a mentor. Help them; it’s good practice
- Have no goals? Create 1 new goal today and focus, focus, focus!
- Review 1 goal each day. Are you on track? What can you do to improve?
- Take 1 opportunity presented to you and run with it, regardless of how scary
- Focus on 1 of your unique business traits and make sure it features in all marketing materials and written and verbal communications
- Teach your team 1 new thing each and every day. After 1 year they are 365 times improved
- Develop a system for 1 task that you do that you really shouldn’t, and delegate it
- Delegate 1 item of your task list every day
- Delete 1 item off your task list every day
The list here is endless, but the point is that 1, although a very small number, can be super powerful. If you take on board just 1 of the suggestions above, you’re 1 step closer to business growth.
Add some of your ideas below!