Small businesses in the textile, clothing and footwear (TCF) industry may be eligible for Round 9 of the TCF Small Business Program.
Successful grant recipients will receive up to $50,000 for projects to improve the entrepreneurial culture of an established TCF small business.
To apply, your business or consortium must:
- perform eligible TCF activities;
- not have received other TCF program funding, including grants;
- manufacture an eligible TCF product in Australia or design an eligible TCF product for manufacturing in Australia;
- have fewer than 20 employees;
- have a minimum turnover of $100 000;
- contribute towards the cost of the project (at least 25% of eligible project costs).
Applications close at 5.00pm, 28 February 2014 – the selection process is competitive and merit-based.
More information and details on how to apply are available via the TCF Small Business Program page on the AusIndustry website.