The event, which is taking place next month on the 17th of May, will involve on-the-spot use of Business Apps, Twitter, Facebook, QR codes, Pinterest, Zite and many more as participants hunt for treasure through the streets of Parramatta.
Leading the event is social media strategist, Meredith Collins, who will provide mentoring and encouragement, and will be giving participants both access to, and real practice with, popular social media tools.
The Digital Treasure Hunt is for:
- Busy entrepreneurs, business owners and BDM’s who want to take a giant leap forward in their social media savviness
- Women who want an increase in lead generation
- Those who work better when given a fun, interactive and multi-sensory learning environment
- Women who want a great lightbulb moment when they see how easily they can integrate social media into what they’re currently doing to promote their business
- Those who want to celebrate their win afterwards with drinks on the balcony
Participants will learn about and get hands-on experience with:
- How to effectively engage with clients through a Facebook business page
- Mobile applications that make business easier
- Twitter language – such as RT’s, #tags and D’s – and how to follow conversations, start trends, and connect with like-minded people
- Klout – whether the time spent online provides value for a business
- The pros and cons of location marketing and Geo-tagging and the privacy issues involved
To register for the event, visit SHE Business.