Telstra CEO, Andrew Penn, has been announced as the most viewed CEO in Australia according to LinkedIn’s 2015 Power Profiles Australia.
The power profiles reveal the most viewed CEOs and leaders across a range of industries including technology, finance, internet, human resources, marketing and advertising.
Following Telstra’s Andrew Penn at the top of the list was Founding Director of RedBalloon, Naomi Simson and Founder and CEO of Kogan, Ruslan Kogan.
Cliff Rosenberg, Managing Director, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia for LinkedIn said, “Investing in developing one’s professional brand is now vital for business success. Besides garnering the highest profile views on LinkedIn, what’s common among these Power Profiles is they are adding value to the community and want to influence change by voicing their opinions on topics that they are passionate about”.
The most viewed CEOs in Australia include:
- Andrew Penn, CEO, Telstra
- Naomi Simson, Founding Director, RedBalloon
- Ruslan Kogan Founder & CEO, Kogan
- Matt Barrie, CEO, Freelancer.com
- Craig McDonald, CEO, MailGuard
- Leon Heydenrych, CEO and Founder, Smart Glue
- Richard Webb, CEO and Founder, Start Mesh
- Robert Rowe, Managing Director, TU Projects