Today our podcast guest is Andrew Laurie, whose business expertise comes from a career as a salesperson, as a CEO, as an entrepreneur and as a business coach.
After a serious accident, Andrew set his life and business ambitions – literally from the hospital bed – and he has systematically ticked them off since then.
Andrew has fantastic insights and advice from his experiences that we delve into in the interview.
We go through:
- Where to start with setting your goals (tip: start with personal goals, and business goals will follow…)
- How to reverse engineer and know what steps will get you there
- The non-negotiable traits of a business owners (there’s two… and a half – in Andrew’s experience)
- Avoiding the impatience and frustration of founding and growing a business… how to keep a positive mindset and move forwards
- The biggest challenges facing business owners (there’s one that Andrew sees time and time again)
- How to overcome said challenges