Dynamic Business, as the voice of Australia’s small businesses, is again conducting its annual Credit and Debt Survey in partnership with CreditorWatch. Every person who completes the survey will go in the running to win one of three annual CreditorWatch subscriptions, valued at over $200.
The survey consists of nine questions, and the results will provide a snapshot of how Aussie small businesses are managing their debtors, creditors and cashflow.
To take the five minute survey, just click here.
The results will be published online, next month.
CreditorWatch, our partner in this survey, allows businesses to:
– Perform credit checks on new customers.
– Monitor their customers for payment defaults, court judgments and ASIC changes (administration, winding up orders, change of directors).
– Be alerted when their clients are in financial difficulty.
– Use the CreditorWatch membership logo on their invoices, statements and final notices. This encourages customers to pay their bills on time.
– Access debt collection templates including final notices and letters of demand.