Google has put together a list of 10 apps business owners should be using to ensure they get the most out of their smartphones.
1. Evernote: is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organised, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
2. Google Docs: Create, edit, upload and share your documents from the cloud with your colleagues or clients using the Google Docs app.
3. Drop Box: Lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re on the road meeting clients. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with colleagues in just a couple taps.
4. Loot: is a bank account ledger. It supports simple budgeting, multiple accounts, repeating transactions, account transfers, and sorting: a great way to keep track of your personal finances at a glance and in your pocket.
5. Google Voice Search helps you search quickly without even typing – perfect when you need to search on the go or in between meetings.
6. Timetracker enables you to keep track of billable hours wherever you are for income and tax purposes – an easy way to stay up to date without worrying with spreadsheets and notes.
7. Financial calculator doesn’t beat around the bush: it’s a simple to use and convenient way of turning your Android into a heavy-duty financial machine.
8. Google Reader can offer you customised news feeds on industry developments and trends, delivered straight to your smartphone.
9. Swiftkey is a next-generation AI keyboard on Android which lets you type quickly and easily, not having to slow down when things get busy.
10. Google Translate helps make it easier for you to interact with foreign colleagues and overseas partners or suppliers with no language barriers. Email with ease and confidence!