If you’re a BlackBerry user who has experienced the frustration of getting lost, you’ll be relieved to know there is now a dedicated app available for the Australia market. NavGuard, a leading location-solutions company for GPS technology, combines navigation with tracking in its unique NavTrack app for Blackberry smartphones.
While NavGuard allows everyone to download the app for a free 15-day trial, 25 of our readers will be lucky enough to score a subscription for a one year licence, worth $49.95. Just download your free trial from http://www.navtrack-world.com/, then email your name, email address, mobile number and your Blackberry model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easy to use: user-friendly dashboard is easy to navigate and gives users the option to view maps in 2D and 3D.
- Accurate and reliable street maps: Automatically switches between day and night modes.
- Ideal for driving or walking: NavTrack is able to narrow your geographic position by zooming in, so you can easily check your location. Users can also make phone calls without switching screens.
- POI search: The application offers Points of Interest while driving or walking such as restaurants, hotels, petrol stations and many more.
- Automatic re-routing: NavTrack’s built-in automatic re-router can find an alternative route without hassle.
- Estimated time to destination
- Voice Instructions
- Facebook Track and Trace: Friends, family, employers or partners can easily track the movements of a NavTrack user via Facebook.
- Automatic speed limit notification
A full list of supported Blackberry devices can be found at http://www.navguard-world.com.