Win one of ten tickets to the Australian Businesswomen’s Network’s online course helping small business owners make the most of the online and social media world.
If your business is not online, then you do not exist to the millions of people looking for products and services that you can deliver. If you are online but your website and social media is not driving results, it’s time to learn how to have the Internet working hard for you 24 hours a day.
For many small businesses, taking a business online, and using the Internet effectively to drive business, is easier said than done.
The new Taking Your Small Business Online course, presented over two structured and professionally-facilitated online lessons, will bring you up to speed on what it takes to have an effective Internet presence, the essentials of a great website and how to integrate social networks into your business toolkit easily and without spending a lot of money.
Regardless of whether your online presence is designed to support an offline business, or if you want to start an Internet business, you’ll be equipped to harness the power of the Internet and social networks to grow your business.
In two 90-minute sessions (available both live and on-demand), you’ll discover:
How to Create a Great Website
- The seven essential elements of a good website.
- How to build and promote your website.
- Is your website name working for you or driving away traffic?
- How to make the search engines love you!
Get Social – Make the Most of Social Media
– Social media – making it pay off.
– Integrating social media with your website and business goals.
– Business directories and other sites to list your business on for referral traffic.
– Location-based applications that drive community engagement.
– Getting your business found by your customers.
The competition closes on Sunday — enter here.
For more details, visit The Australian Businesswomen’s Network.