Want to join in the social media revolution but don’t know where to start? The following tips will help you get your social media campaign up and running.
1. Research the tools you are going to use and get to know them before participating.
2. Choose one tool to start with. Set up your profile and add a picture before you start interacting.
3. Join the conversation by adding value and slowly adding people to your network.
4. Keep at it. You’ll find that as you understand how to use these new tools, new opportunities will present themselves.
5. Add links to your social media profiles to your website, blog and email signature.
6. Social media marketing will drive more traffic to your website. Make sure it is up to speed.