Small business owners interested in self-managed super fund advice and profitable investment insights are being invited to attend a seminar run by leading financial commentator Peter Switzer and BT Chief Economist Chris Caton.
Held on Wednesday 20 July at the Victoria Park Golf Club in the Queensland suburb of Herston, Switzer and Caton will be available to answer questions and give advice for better taking care of your financial situation.
Session 1 will be held between 6.15pm and 7.00pm, and will see Switzer and Caton go one-on-one on the outlook for local and international markets. They will also discuss the current state of the economy, reveal the X-factors that could create another crash, how likely they are to occur and how to prepare your portfolio for these types of events.
Session 2 will run from 7.00pm to 7.45pm, and see Switzer facilitate an interactive panel consisting of Chris Caton, founder of CommSec Paul Rickard and Russell Mann and Mark Collins, founders of Collins Mann.
This highly regarded group will discuss and take questions on the following topics:
1. The benefits of self managed superannuation – how to successfully run a self managed super fund.
2. The opportunities available to business owners through self-managed superannuation.
3. How to effectively invest in property through a DIY fund
4. How to ensure that your investments are in the most appropriate structure.
5. Investment strategies for a medium to long-term investor.
6. Low-risk, high-return investment strategies.
7. Current opportunities that exist in certain asset classes and how to take advantage of these.
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0416 946 932. The seminar is complimentary to friends of Switzer.