Are you throwing money away on storage? Are your shipping costs dragging your cash flow down? With your COMPLIMENTARY expo pass – learn from a legend!
Demand in the eCommerce industry is going through the roof, but what about supply? You need to make sure you’re implementing a supply chain strategy that maximises your profits.
eBags.com, one of the world’s most successful online retailers of luggage, bags and briefcases, achieved its rapid rise based entirely on a drop ship model of eCommerce. Now with sales over $200 million a year, the co-founder and EVP, Peter Cobb will share his secrets on how eBags.com successfully manages its multitudes of supplier relationships, to ensure they maximise every single dollar they spend on product delivery.
Imagine ridding yourself of the ‘shipping headache’ whilst instantaneously improving your cash flow? That could be revolutionary for your business.
Peter Cobb is also the Vice Chairman of Shop.org, the leading online retail trade association in the US, so his expertise doesn’t end with drop shipping. Peter’s keynote address, available at no cost with your expo pass, will also provide you with practical advice and tips on:
- Digital customer service – eBags.com boasts over 2.5 million customer reviews and Peter will tell you how to turn your consumers into your best salespeople
- Merchandising and navigation – eBags.com are relentless in their focus on this area, so listen to Peter share the story of how this made a huge contribution to their profits
- The right marketing channels – As a recipient of major awards from the American Marketing Association and the Travel Goods Association, Peter focuses on finding the very best marketing ROI
Get your seat for Peter’s keynote address with a complimentary expo pass, which also includes access to:
- Three more international and renowned keynote speakers
- The Learning Laboratory – New Technology
- The Learning Laboratory – Case Studies
- 45+ digital solution providers on our expo floor
- The eCommerce Melbourne WiFi Lounge
Register NOW for amazing discounts, to secure your spot at eCommerce Melbourne. Tickets are limited!