Thank you for your interest in contributing to Dynamic Business Let’s Talk series.
Please make sure to go through the guidelines below before submitting your contribution.
Dynamic Business chooses submissions which provide information that people can’t read elsewhere. Submissions should be written by an expert in an informal, easy-to-understand, and jargon-free style.
Submissions do not require long-winded introductions or conclusions. Keep yours succinct and to the point.
Credible statistics and quotes from industry authorities (not the author) increase the creditability of the submission. Do not quote out of date statistics or surveys with a small sample size.
- Submissions must be accurate, clear, and grammatically correct
- Submissions must be 100-200 words long
- Use British spelling rather than American
- Write in short sentences
- Break up large sentences into short and easy-to-read sentences
- Use bullet points to condense information
- They contain blatant self-promotion or are written for SEO purposes
- Poor grammar, spelling mistakes, verbose or otherwise time consuming to edit
- They have embedded links back to external commercial blogs promoting the author or a product
- They make the same point more than once
- They make unsubstantiated claims or lack data or scientific evidence (where it might reasonably expected)
- They are biased, racist, sexist or otherwise unsuitable for publication
- They contain statements which may be libelous
|Topic||Submission Deadline||Publication Date|
|What can AI really do to improve my business?||July 1||July 6|
|Power of Inclusive Marketing: What brands should know?||July 8||July 13|
|How to avoid common accounting problems for your business?||July 15||July 20|
|Are cryptocurrencies trustworthy for businesses?||July 22||July 27|
|Finding the right fintech tools/Apps for your business||July 29||August 3|
|How can I improve the credibility and authenticity of my brand?||August 5||August 10|
|Small Business: Start-up costs you should expect||August 12||August 17|
|Great Resignation: Is offering better remuneration the answer?||August 19||August 24|
|Top tips for solving supply chain issues||August 26||August 31|
|Creating a human-centred business in the age of machines: Will it be successful?||September 2||September 7|
|What are the most important abilities for entrepreneurial success?||September 9||September 14|
|Top tips for becoming an effective communicator for your business||September 16||September 21|
Ready to submit your contribution?
Please fill out the form below with profile information and your contribution. Our editorial team will review your submission and we will publish your submission if it qualifies our standards.
(Follow this link if the form is not showing up for you)
If you wish to contribute a standalone article to Dynamic Business, follow the link below
We are happy to offer:
- DB Brand Accounts
- Solus – EDM
- DB Workflows
- Sponsored Interviews
- Newsletter Sponsorship
- Feature Sponsorships
- Banner Advertising
- Request Media Kit
You can find more details about our advertising packages on the advertising page.
Join us on: