The June issue of Dynamic Business magazine hit shelves and lands in postboxes this week, with the two founders of online wine business Vino Mofo on the cover.
The founders of Vino Mofo talk about how they wanted a to build a Facebook for wine, but took the concept and turned it into something much, much bigger.
Also in the June issue:
- It’s that time of year again! Get your tax return in order!
- A new survey reveals an alarming amount of business owners are still ‘filing’ receipts in a shoebox
- Meet the young entrepreneur who has made big business from shoes
- The latest social media tips for business
- BYOD: why it’s more than just bringing your own laptop to the office
- Cloud computing: who’s doing it?
- How to ensure fast growth doesn’t turn into the ruination of your business
- A look into the benefits of doing business in regional areas and the new Evocities project
- How fleet management can =create a safer, crash-free culture in your organisation
- Public speaking as PR for your business
- VOIP pros and cons
- Sharon Williams takes inspiration from the recent visit to Australia by Apple’s Steve Wozniak for this month’s column
- The rise of tablets and smartphones and what they mean for business
- Not all staff want a promotion or to move up the career ladder. But that doesn’t mean they’re not good staff. The question is, how to motivate them?
Want to subscribe to the magazine and have it delivered to your inbox for just $2 an issue? Click here.