The April issue of Dynamic Business magazine is out now, with leading interior designers Greg Natale, Thomas Hamel, Jason Grant and Darren Palmer on the cover. The four discuss the challenges of getting the business side right in a creative industry.
Also in the April issue:
- Underinsured, overinsured or just plain insured. Explaining the different policies you might need.
- Obituary: Tributes flow for former COSBOA CEO Jaye Radisich.
- The brothers and joint CEOs of Gelatissimo share their business secrets.
- The young female entrepreneur making organic tampons an acceptable topic of conversation.
- How to choose your telco. Fixed line or VOIP? Which questions to ask.
- Printer technology: get your workflow right and save thousands of dollars.
- The importance of partnership agreements when going into business with other people.
- What the banks really want.
- The importance of branding, with lessons from Woolworths.
- Take part in our first ever business survey.
- The new hub of technology start-ups in Queensland.
- How to avoid being hit by roaming charges when you’re overseas on business.
- Sharon WIlliams talks about the art of delegation.
- Common cashflow challenges and solutions.
- Fleet management: the move to novated leases.
- A guide to Personal Services Income (PSI).
Get your copy, in newsagents now! Or subscribe for just $2 per issue, and have the magazine delivered to you.