In case you missed the announcement few weeks ago, actor George Clooney and entrepreneur Martha Stewart will lead a line-up of six internationally acclaimed business leaders who will present at the inaugural Global Leadership Forum being run by The Growth Faculty at the Sydney Convention Centre on 12 December.
This one-day seminar is an opportunity for businesses and their employees to be inspired by leaders who have revolutionised the way we communicate, invest, shop, use technology, act and live in global business.
The full line-up of speakers includes:
- Martha Stewart, CEO, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia – THE BUSINESS OF BUILDING A BRAND
- George Clooney, Actor, Producer, Activitist, Co-Founder of Not On Our Watch and Satellite Sentinel Project – THE POWER OF COLLABORATION
- Russell Simmons, CEO, Rush Communications – AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP
- Muhammad Yunus, CEO, Grameen Bank – SOCIAL BUSINESS: A NEW KIND OF CAPITALISM
- Jeff Taylor, Founder, Monster.com and Eons.com – FIND AND KEEP: THE FUTURE OF HUMAN CAPITAL –
- Michael Fertik, Founder of Reputation.com – ONLINE & ON-GUARD: HOW TO BUILD BRANDS & PROTECT PRIVACY
This powerful one-day seminar will cover:
- Ideas and trends that will shape the future
- Importance of managing your brand online
- Using collaboration for exponential growth and results
- Strategies to create positive change
- Increase profitability and longevity
- Leveraging technology for growth
- Strategies that help you dominate and lead
- Inspiring your people through authentic leadership
- What it takes to get from initial concept to global success
Once in a lifetime opportunity to learn and meet the stars! The Growth Faculty would like to offer one of our readers a complimentary ticket to attend the Global Leadership Forum.
Just submit your answer of the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, 7 November 2011 to be in the draw to win this great prize worth $1,400. Include your mailing address and phone number with your entry.
Q: Besides George Clooney, name 5 other CEOs and leaders of global business who will be speaking at the Global Leadership Forum on 12 Dec 2011.
You will be inspired by the personal journeys of these passionate, persuasive maverick leaders and take away insights that will change the way you think about your business!
Special Rates Available for Dynamic Business Readers if you wish to register immediately for front row seats
Fees (Inc GST):
- General Admission: $1,400
- Special Dynamic Business Readers Rate: $1,100 (Save $300.00 per person)
- Group Rate (4 or more): $990
- Group Rate (6 or more): $880
This event will sell out. Register online now or call the Growth Faculty hotline on 1300 721 778 and use promo code: DYNAMIC to receive the discounted rate.