What are you passionate about? What are your career goals? What are your salary requirements? Those interview questions are so last year.
More interviewers are asking quirky, odd and downright bizarre questions in order to find that perfect candidate. Sure, the following could make for one awkward for job interview – for both parties, but they could also create a more relaxed and humourous time. Maybe.
Employment website Glassdoor have compiled their list of the Top 10 Oddball Interview Questions of 2015. Suffice it say, applicants, as prepared as you think you are, one of these questions could very well have the power to throw you.
- What’s your favorite Disney Princess?
Asked at Cold Stone Creamery
- How many people flew out of Chicago last year?
Asked at Redbox
- If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jelly beans, what would you do?
Asked at Bose
- Describe the color yellow to somebody who’s blind.
Asked at Spirit Airlines
- What did you have for breakfast?
Asked at Banana Republic
- If you had a machine that produced $100 dollars for life what would you be willing to pay for it today?
Asked at Aksia
- Who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Asked at Standford University
- If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer?
Asked at Dropbox
- What’s your favorite 90s jam?
Asked at Squarespace
- What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?
Asked at Airbnb