SafeSync for Business is a secure cloud-based technology, designed to increase productivity and lower costs of upfront infrastructure costs. It’s a virtual file share system that enables faster turn-round time for collaboration between employees, suppliers and clients.
Companies can collaborate externally and internally with shared folders, with the file share function allowing employees to work on files with co-workers and clients anytime, anywhere. Its version history feature allows users to see changes made by different users and restore any version at the click of a button.
According to a recent Trend Micro survey, 82 percent of SMEs are using smartphones for business use, and 43 percent are adopting the use of computer tablets.
“We know that the majority of SMEs enjoy the flexibility of access and productivity through mobile devices” Senior Product Marketing Manager Tina Su said.
“We’re excited to offer an affordable and easy-to-use solution to collaborate with employees, suppliers and customers, whether they’re in the office or on the road.”
SafeSync for Business features:
- Online file share with secure access to data
- Anytime, anywhere file accessing, editing, and sharing
- Windows and Mac fully supported
- Compatible with Android, iOS and any device with web-browser capability
- Sharing files for team collaboration – File Server as a service
- Scalable number of users per account
- Continuous, automatic file synchronisation
- No restriction to file types, including videos, creatives, music and business documents
- Centralised management for administrator
- Instant Secure link sharing with any third party – External file and folder sharing support
- Restore previous file versions with file version history
- Easy to set up and use
SafeSync for Business is available in Australia and New Zealand now, with prices per user starting from $159 AUD and $191 NZD. There is a minimum purchase of three users per account and a total combined storage capacity of 150GB.