World-renowned entrepreneur Anne McKevitt will present a half-day workshop for businesswomen looking to make the transition to high earners in Sydney on 21 July, with all tickets secured before 1July to be sold at a discounted rate.
The workshop will take place on Thursday 21 July between 9.30am and 1.30pm at North Sydney’s Kirribilli Club. It’s designed for those businesswomen who have a desire to make more money, are ready to ditch the struggle to earn decent money and learn the techniques that will have them become a successful high earner.
Workshop participants will begin a process to becoming a six-figure earning woman and beyond. McKevitt, the founder of SheSuccess, will act as Business Coach for the workshop, drawing on her experience as adviser to tycoon business owners, multi-nationals, government departments including The White House, and numerous Heads of State.
Some of her achievements include:
- Received Leading Women Entrepreneurs of the World award
- Member of President Bill Clinton’s Clinton Global Initiative
- Member of the Women’s Leadership Board at Harvard
- Recognised by The International Herald Tribune as a World Class Entrepreneur
- Named by Time Magazine as “one of Four International Business Leaders to Watch”
- Ranked #30 in The Sunday Times ‘500 Most Powerful Britons’
- Chaired Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards
- Executive-in-Residence, Brisbane Graduate School of Business, QUT
Tickets will be offered at a discounted rate until 1 July. To receive your discount you must use the promo code ‘She’ to receive the special individual ticket price of $199, or $1,750 for a group booking of ten.
To find out more information and book your ticket please visit: http://shesuccess.com/sydneyworkshops.php