By submitting an entry to Online Media Resources Pty Ltd (“Dynamic”, “Us”, “We”, “Our”) for the Competition, the entrant (“You”, “Your”) acknowledges, agrees and consents to the following:
1. Dynamic are responsible for managing all aspects of the Competition. All Competition queries should be directed to [email protected]
2. The Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of a winner. You must correctly answer and complete the Competition question in order to be eligible to win. The single best entry, as determined by the Australian Institute of Company Directors (“AICD”) in its sole discretion, will win the Competition and will be eligible for the Prize. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be completed and submitted via Dynamic’s online form by Wednesday, 24 June 2015, 5:00pm AEST
4. Only one entry to the Competition is permitted per person.
5. In order to be eligible to win the Competition You must be eligible to become a member of the AICD and:
(a) be 18 years old or over;
(b) have the right to live and work in Australia for a period of at least 5 years from the date of Your entry;
(c) have never been found guilty of a criminal offence, or had an offence proven against You but no conviction recorded;
(d) have never been subject to an order banning You from being a director, from providing financial services or from engaging in any other activity; and
(e) have never been bankrupt or been bankrupt but had the bankruptcy annulled.
6. Dynamic reserve the right to reject an entry from the Competition, at its discretion, if the entry includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory language, or for any other reason.
7. The Competition winner will be notified via email by the AICD and announced on Dynamic’s website no later than Friday, 26th June 2015, 5:00pm AEST (“Winner Announcement”).
8. If the AICD are unable to contact the Competition winner within 10 days of the Winner Announcement, another valid entrant will be chosen as the winner at the AICD’s discretion. This process will continue until either the Prize is claimed by a winner chosen by the AICD or valid entries are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
9. On submission each entry becomes the property of the AICD and the entrant agrees to assign copyright in the entry to the AICD and consents to the AICD doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the entry which may otherwise constitute an infringement of an entrant’s moral rights. Each entrant warrants to the AICD that the Work submitted is an original work of the entrant and does not infringe any rights of any third party and indemnifies the AICD against all loss or damage incurred by the AICD arising from a breach of the warranty.
10. The Competition prize includes the following only (“the Prize”):
(a) Free 12-month membership with the AICD (subject to the AICD’s eligibility requirements); and
(b) Attendance at an AICD three-day Foundations of Directorship Course (“FOD”) in the Australian state within which the winner resides. The Prize does not include transport to the FOD, or accommodation, or any meals outside of those provided during the normal course offering or any other costs associated with the winner’s attendance at the FOD.
The total Prize value is AUD$4,000.
11. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No refund of the Prize will be given for any cancellation of the AICD membership or non-attendance at the FOD.
12. The Competition winner must become an AICD member within three months from the date of the Winner Announcement and must attend the FOD within six months from the date they become an AICD member.
13. AICD reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition at its discretion and without notice.
14. You must ensure that any personal and sensitive information, as defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Personal Information”), You provide to Us is true and accurate.
15. You consent to Dynamic collecting, using and disclosing Your Personal Information for the following and related purposes:
(a) Dynamic processing Your entry to participate in the Competition and related administration; and
(b) Disclosing Your Personal Information to the AICD for the purpose of the AICD assessing Your Competition entry and membership suitability;
(c) for the AICD to direct market to You. If the AICD uses Your Personal Information for this purpose You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications; and
(d) if You are the winner:
(i) the publication of Your full name and State or Territory where You are resident on the AICD’s website or other promotional material relating to the Competition;
(ii) the AICD contacting You to award You the Prize and manage your AICD membership application and FOD enrolment;
(iii) the AICD contacting You after the award of the Prize to seek further information about You which You have the right to decline to give and You may decline any further contact seeking further information about You; and
(e) Your Personal Information will be handled in accordance with the following privacy policies:
16. To the extent permitted by law, Dynamic and the AICD:
(i) make no express or implied warranty other than any warranty expressly provided in these Terms; and
(ii) exclude all liability for any loss, injury or damage occasioned in consequence of any breach of these Terms or in relation to the Competition whatsoever. To the extent that liability cannot be excluded at law, Dynamic and AICD’s liability is limited in the aggregate to AUD$20,000.
17. These Terms contain the entire agreement between You and Dynamic and the AICD and may not be varied under any circumstances, except where required by the AICD and without notice.
Any questions, please contact [email protected]